The Three Rounds
- Participants will pick 2 of the following categories to compete in:
- Algebra/Number Theory
- Each test is 35 minutes with 20 questions ranging in difficulty level
- Teams up to 4
- It is encouraged to come with a team, but you may also team up with students from on the day of the competition!
- This round is a total of 10 questions, 30 minutes.
- The top 8 competitors from each individual category will be able to participate
- Students will compete face to face in this round. A problem will be shown on a projector, and the contestants will race to finish the problem (with pencil and paper)
- 45 seconds are given to answer each questions; the first person to buzz in his/her answer will receive a point unless answered incorrectly